Reporting to: HR & Office Manager
Location: Ilford, Essex
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday (Flexibility required to work weekends, bank holidays and additional hours)
Salary: Competitive and based on knowledge, skills & experience
Company: Veritas Consultancy (UK) Ltd
We are looking to appoint to an experienced Administrator/Receptionist to join our busy office in Ilford. The successful candidate will have substantial experience in working in customer facing roles. You will have the ability to prioritise your own workload and work well as part of a team.
You will need to be a self-starter, with the ability to get on well with people, be highly organised in order to meet deadlines and work to a high level of accuracy.
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Keep up to date and maintain daily staff/visitor logs records
- Taking and directing calls, through switchboard
- Maintaining telephone call log sheet
- Completing administrative tasks as and when assigned by line manager
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Keeping basic office supplies like pens stocked and accessible to visitors
- Ordering supplies for the rest of the office
- Providing visitor/guest support
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, planning refreshments and organising facilities
- Frank outgoing mail and manage post
- Ensuring the delivery of the highest quality sound and communications service
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Assist with HR Administrative tasks as requested
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed
- Possessing good organisation, communication and problem solving skills
- Ad hoc support as required
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous relevant experience
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Degree Level or equivalent
- Office administration experience essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multi-task
Please submit an updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the category you wish to apply.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.